Thursday, November 19, 2009

Please Vote for Me and My Cookies!

Hi all,

I've entered the recipe that you see posted below, for Coconut Crisp Cookies, in this year's Bon Appetit's Bake Off competition. If you have the time to go to their website at

bonappetit.com/go/bakeoff

you will see a plethora of beautiful recipes for desserts of all kinds - make sure that you find the bars and cookies page (the first page to come up features cakes). If you do stop by Bon Appetit, please vote for me and my cookies! And please try to do so by December 13. If you're feeling motivated to try out the recipe also, I highly encourage it; these cookies are fan-tastic!

Thanks so much, and have a happy start to the holiday season, and the holiday baking that to ensue!

~Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment